Describe a plan (not related to work or study) you have for the future.
- what plan it is?
- what you would need to do to achieve it?
- how long you have had this plan?
- and explain how difficult it would be to fulfill it?
There are numerous plans in my life, but today I would like to discuss one plan which is not related to work or study is a world tour. I don’t know when it will happen. I would like to visit all the famous places around the world. Some popular places like Paris, France, Germany, the USA, the UK. If I have earned so much money, I would do this thing. The reason for my world tour is I have never been outside of India not only once. In my free time, I have photos of popular places on google maps. I was fascinated by this picture.
Then I have made up my mind that before leaving this planet earth. I must travel this world no matter what. I need to work hard because I need to accumulate a large number of funds. I had this plan for the last 6 months. It is a daunting task for a middle person like me. I hope I will fulfill my wish very soon.
SPEAKING PART 3: Describe a Plan (Not Related to Work or Study) You Have for the Future.
1. Do you think people need to have a day-to-day plan?
Yes, people should have. Every day before sleeping I will write on a paper what to do tomorrow. And I will try to stick to that plan.
2. Do you think people can still do their tasks if they don’t plan them?
Yes, they can do. But plans give a picture of what we should after some time or after an hour. Without a plan, they can waste their time on social media and mobiles.
3. Do you think planning is important or is it a waste of time?
Planning is paramount. To achieve a goal one should have a proper plan, without it. it is just a wish, most people waste their time without a plan.
4. What kinds of personal plans should people make for themselves?
Well, it depends upon the person. Some married men and women plan their pregnancies. Some young people plan their marriage and future goals. Students plan to prepare for an exam.
5. For a person with children, what influence does this have on their personal plans for the future?
Well, If they have children they should save a certain amount of money for their child’s future. Some amount for their retirement.
6. Do you think it is possible to learn how to manage your time?
Well, with the technology there are many applications that can plan our daily day. There is no need to learn if we have these apps.
7. Why do you think some people don’t plan their day in advance?
Well, they can waste their precious time and resources. That is the reason planning is important in everyone’s life. Usually, working professionals plan before what type of office tasks they have to do.